We see millions of advertisements everyday. Why should we pay attention to your ad? Why are you posting the exact same message when advertising? It takes 33+ impressions for people to even start remembering (in a muddled way) your business / your name. Tell me something that truly sets you and your company APART from rest of the businesses in your field.... I better not see best Customer Service etc
Being a facilitator let's jump into this topic and not listed in any particular order.
1) I want each of you to have 10 core messages with focus on others.... NOT SALES but to continue setting yourself apart. You can do simple one liners it does not take much.
[ Feel free to post a few of your 1 liners below and I will let you know if good or not! ]
2) Remember, figure your true niche` of clients.... truly get to know them and be comfortable with them.
3) Next, How do you reach them and why?
4) Then where? This will end up your new haunt or place to hang out.... if you are not in front of your niche` you are wasting everyone's time by working with people who do not have same temperament or lifestyle you want.
5) How much do they make and what career are they in?
6) What counties or countries? #biztip Start where you are strongest first and look at your past clients... Why did they do business with you? If you do not know the answer go back and ask them directly.
7) Ask yourself this, Should you be the marketing person for your company? In most cases I have found my clients should NOT be the marketing person for their company and they should be out closing contracts and creating new deals. Yes, you as the owner/manager are ALWAYS selling even while at the grocery store etc. But I have found so many owners & managers are to involved both emotionally or financially to market efficiently.
This is a exercise in making your message different and to evoke EMOTIONS #training tip....
Warmly, Tonie L. Boaman
972-804-3442 text first
Universal Resource Queen
Tonie Boaman is a champion of a small to medium sized businesses! Read More Click