LinkedIn did the full release to everyone now of their Quick Connect Scan Code and this is how to get yours!
Open the app on your phone; Click on the search bar icon for "more options" which opens up the next part.
This is the LinkedIn Code Reader or how to download your own "My Code" . Note at the bottom you can scan from photos.... I would use this during conferences and speaking gigs here myself.... How would you use it?
Here is the finished product of which you can keep the photo with the code or download without the photo option. Feel free to test it out and connect with me for more tips over the years of all sorts of digital media and business.
I was talking with a company today and they were asking me if they should offer more services or stay in a specific niche`. My questions back to them "Have you seen a severe decline in the use of your current services?" Needless to say this brought up tons of questions that I thought you the reader might find helpful in your own business.
If you have had a severe decline in the use of your current services be sure to look over the following top 3 reasons:
Make a list of entire business services that are synergistic with your field. Do you have an interest in them? If not, refer that business out and stay in your field of business and reorganize it to better suit your current clientele.
Does your business need to be revamped or brought into the current tech trends?
When is the right time to expand? This is the 2 million dollar question for each business. I have found for most people it is a personal choice of the following:
Back to adding of additional services. Be very selective and add a max of 2 other business services that would be very synergistic to your current business plan. -- Try it out on your past clients as a test model! Send them a newsletter asking for their advice and thoughts on the new products. People love giving advice! May I suggest max of 15 to 20 people starting out. From there put it into a database and pick another 10 people to try them out on. Compile the data together and view the results.
If your current business is doing exceedingly well and you have the additional manpower to handle other services, you can use the same bubble method and testing methods above. Be sure to not let your marketing message and business focus change drastically from your original business foundation that made you a great success in the first place!
For more tips be sure to follow me on other social media sites!
Tonie L. Boaman
We see millions of advertisements everyday. Why should we pay attention to your ad? Why are you posting the exact same message when advertising? It takes 33+ impressions for people to even start remembering (in a muddled way) your business / your name. Tell me something that truly sets you and your company APART from rest of the businesses in your field.... I better not see best Customer Service etc
Being a facilitator let's jump into this topic and not listed in any particular order.
1) I want each of you to have 10 core messages with focus on others.... NOT SALES but to continue setting yourself apart. You can do simple one liners it does not take much.
[ Feel free to post a few of your 1 liners below and I will let you know if good or not! ]
2) Remember, figure your true niche` of clients.... truly get to know them and be comfortable with them.
3) Next, How do you reach them and why?
4) Then where? This will end up your new haunt or place to hang out.... if you are not in front of your niche` you are wasting everyone's time by working with people who do not have same temperament or lifestyle you want.
5) How much do they make and what career are they in?
6) What counties or countries? #biztip Start where you are strongest first and look at your past clients... Why did they do business with you? If you do not know the answer go back and ask them directly.
7) Ask yourself this, Should you be the marketing person for your company? In most cases I have found my clients should NOT be the marketing person for their company and they should be out closing contracts and creating new deals. Yes, you as the owner/manager are ALWAYS selling even while at the grocery store etc. But I have found so many owners & managers are to involved both emotionally or financially to market efficiently.
This is a exercise in making your message different and to evoke EMOTIONS #training tip....
Warmly, Tonie L. Boaman
972-804-3442 text first
Universal Resource Queen
Tonie Boaman is a champion of a small to medium sized businesses! Read More Click